Monday, 30 November 2009

did i sleep yesterday???

I have no idea
How did I get thru yesterday night
Did I sleep? Or didn’t?
Seems like I did sleep……..but
I didn’t have the feeling of sleeping unconsciously…..
Normally, when I fell asleep, I will have no feelings until the next day I woke up
But yesterday, I think that I was only lying on the bed……didn’t fall asleep….
I can sense very clearly that I know I didn’t sleep the whole night……
But the weird thing is, if I want to categorize its into imsomnia…I don’t think so….

When I suffer insomnia, no matter how hard I tried, my brain will think a lot a lot a lot of things
And time past very slow…..
And I have a very clear mind!

When I fall sleep….i have one kind of satisfaction after I wake up…..
And the procedure of sleeping is unconsciously…..i will not even know what did I do during sleeping (for example: turn around, grab or kick the blanket….)

But yesterday, neither of the situation happnened……
I have a very clear mind, I know that I didn’t sleep
But
Time past very fast!!!
I dunno how did I get through of it?
I lied on bed at 11pm
The time I looked at the clock is already 3am…..what did I do for the 4 hours in between?
Totally had no satisfaction after "woke up"
I didn’t sleep
Seems like my brain was moving….
There were many stories inside my brain…..
I dunno whether those stories are "real dream" or "the daydreaming I created myself" ?

Ps: the difference between dream and daydreaming is
Dream is created unconsciously……
Daydreaming is "think too much by myself", like I create a story and think a lot a lot a lot of things while I was awake and brain is consiously working….

I have the feeling that "I created the story myself" while I was lying on the bed….
But my brain is not tat clear that how did I create it? Like the stories is continued automatically…..i didn’t have to think more about it….and I only can sense that I wasn’t sleeping!

My brain was very clear till 4am,
only till 5am, I finally had the feeling of sleeping…..(sleep unconsciously)
Bit I woke up at 5:45am…as I followed my dad came out from jb to sg…..

And actually I felt a bit sleepy now….
So
Did I sleep? Or didn’t?

Or, is this a situation as
I didn’t sleep well?

Or, the situation of….
I can sense that I was dreaming?
(cuz normally we will dream unconsciously right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment