Friday, 23 October 2009

气管敏感

i always suffering coughing...
and i believe most of my friends notice it....
if i start coughing, i will continue coughing for 3 months....
so i always suspect i am suffering hundred days coughing...
which means i will recover automatically after coughing for 100 days....

yeah, i was right.....i went to consult doctor...
as my colleague all told me that i am spreading the virus to the office...
and i really wish to take MC....so i went to consult doctor...
if u all know me well, it is really hard for me to go consulting doctor...
haha
i just do not like, and feel afraid....
but, now working liao, MC really important...better go...

doc told me that i am suffering windpipe allergic....maybe due to my nose allergy and easy to get flu.... that's why i keep coughing... and the coughing doesnt sound like the normal coughing...
so drinking cough syrup will not cure....
he gave me 7 packets of medicine and 1 cough syrup.... 38 SGD, damn ex T^T

the main concern is, one of the medicine is lei4 gu4 chun2...
that is the medicine that cause chenliping fat T____T
i must control my appetite these few days...worried worried.....

friday MC, sat, sun free...and monday off in lieu....
4 days free =D

actually...i am very happy that i was on MC!!! no need to work!!! hurray!!!!=DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment