Sunday, 4 October 2009

wat a shit place

this week super busy...because my body was separated....i was doing a big project...but i was called to help another super big project as well....and i hate the latest project....
i dunno why, i hate it........
and my colleague told me that, i need to OT to help them
as the super big project was concerned by our super big boss
and very rush very rush...they say, is like that one
everyone was separated to cover many projects
actually, i was taught by someone for the super big project
they want me to do, to help, but actually i am like a production worker
just do whatever they want me to do, but actually they didnt give much advices about what i should do
i am very confused....i have a mentor to guide me for the big project, but nope for the super big project..
they want me to complete the task, to lessen their workload
but i dont even know what should i do...they are very very busy, as many projects to accomplish....
i ask more, like spending their time...
as what i am really not happy with
is the OT
i dont mind OT
that was what i said during interview
really
i dont mind
but i MIND OT EVERYDAY
and there is NO OT PAY!!!!!!!!!
my colleague told me that"our project really very big, big boss is concerning about its progress as well. and u are on probabation, there is really a history that ppl didnt pass probabtion...so, if u OT to help, this will help you earn points...."
"besides, many of us also OT till very late, I also OT till 11pm everyday"
SO WHAT?

2.1k ler....and basic is only 1.8 ler...u want me OT everyday till 11pm?
NO LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and if i already exceed the singapore official working hours per week, i believe it is illegal one ba?
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just want to go home earlier.....lock off on time, cannot mer? i cannot travel back to malaysia after work also mer?

last week, i OT till 9pm on wed and thurs.... went home alr 10pm, hadnt taken dinner yet...
then i went bakery to buy a bread as my dinner.....
because no mood to cook to eat anymore....already 10pm, going to bed soon, didnt feel like eating so full......
really sound pathetic

am really not happy with
is tirectly after work, so i intended not to OT, i was assigned a task to coordinate some listing, then forward to everyone everyday, including the boss...but my manager asked me to send him before i forwarded, he wants to check...
ok lo, then i sent him every morning...but he was too busy that day...and still not yet informed me whether i can forward to everyone or not....then i asked him at 6pm, he asked me to wait....
then i told him, but i wanna go home, go back malaysia....
he said: "ok, this time u go, but dont expect next time same as today, everyone of us even work till midnight, dont take off on time for granted...."
walao...
my officially off time is 6:30pm ler...why i cannot off on time? why should i stay if i wanna leave?
i help you OT is my offer, i help you rush project is my offer, why do u take it for granted?
and the point is, there is NO OT PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i am just a smaill ka kia, what can i do? manager and boss got power....

why my department OT like shit? I HATE IT!!!!!!!!what a NO WORK LIFE BALANCE COMPANY!!!!!!

ps: endure till PR first.... DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Haiz...i first day of work already OT liao...and i gonna OT everyday too...is there job that works regular hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. har? really ah?????
    we have the same destiny ler......haiz haiz
    is there any job that has work life balance?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. lab ==.. relatively better than bank, the working hours.

    nv mind la juan. just a few months more u wil get the pr. ;D

    ReplyDelete