Friday, 23 October 2009

happy 22nd bday to me

although my bday already has passed 2 weeks...but...still worth to write la...hahaha

firstly, my parents brought me to restaurant taizi, (cuz restaurant pekin full of banquet=S) then they bought me a white chocolate cake from season, we had mooncake and longjin tea...

then, on my bday eve, my best mates came to singapore to find me for lunch!!!
that was the happiest thing after i work in maybank =S
haha
dearest shirley and ellie met me at ang mo kio hub...
we ordered pepper lunch =D
very very happy to meet them........ nice chat =D
and good luck to ellie....
looking forward to the life that 3 of us work in singapore and dinner together =)

on my bday....i really regretted that i didnt take leave....
cuz totally no mood to work......... and after work, already half day gone...
after dinner then went home then ended my bday....
super wasted!!!
madeline, my cute colleague bought me a muffin, thank you =DDD
a lots of compliment that day....many ppl said that i am pretty....hahahaha
because normally i wear very low profile =S hahaha

dear brought me to ION, win liao lo
he totally didnt know ION is at ORCHARD, instead of SOMERSET
end up we walked there...
we ate at GUSTTIMO, nice atmosphere, cosy and nice food.
the price is reasonable...
i believe what i ate was beef.....shit, i cannot eat beef.....but innocence no guilty la...haha
never mind la... (but end up the next day i diarrhea...)
he bought me a phone pouch and bakerzin tiramisu.....
thank you =DD i love the bday card
and thanks michelle and auntie for the bday song...hahaha

on the following weekend, meijin, mengchin, jianlin, yuenchung, ellie and shirley celebrated for me at CS
big news there =D
congratulations to the newly couple...hahaha
we ate sushi king and dessert at seasons...
thank you jianlin, mengchin, meijin, yuenchung for giving me a soft toy massage machine... but i do not bear to bring it to office ler...haha
thank you ellie and shirley for giving me the etude bb cream...and my cutie gu jun pyu....hahahahaha...actually i was touching by the bday card....super touching la....haha
friends, buddies, best mates...i always know, all of you are the most precious things in my life....
u all will never forget my bday, will never stop celebratnt of r me....
i am not a good ppl, but i have you all... i am really really grateful =D

last week DJT members celebrated october babies at pelangi redbox....wat a superb gathering....
thank you carence and youcheng, for fetching me down and up...hahaha
got transportation really convenient ah...haha
we have carence, youcheng, louis, me, shertian, ahbang, jieying, weiquan and xiaowei...
btw, have to clarify something, october babies are jieying, shertian and me =)
nice K trip! although the food at redbox a bit too salty =S
thank you DJT for the bday cake...actually all of us realised u all went to buy cake la.....
toilet for so long, diarrhea mer? hahaha
after K, we saw xu2 jia1 ying2, the xing1 guang1 3 champion!!! she was very small, looks very normal...she stood in front of me, i waved to her, then she waved back! hahahahaha
she sang very nice!!!
after that we went to foonyew there to have dessert and rojak....
we chit chatted for a long time, end up the dessert autie chased us out....haha
after we sent xiaowei to permas, youcheng sent us back....
end of the celebration...
hopefully, we will have another DJT gathering soon!!! i really really enjoy to hang around with you all!!!!
how about carence's bday? hahaha

thanks U06 ppl for giving me this big surprise!! this is super touching la..... they sent me a bday card, with many ppl blessing...haha by airmail de ler....so nice of them =D
thank you thank you!!!

thanks everyone for the sms wishes, calls, and comments at fb.....
i am really really grateful to have you all!!!!!
it is the blessing to know you all!!!!
love ya!!!!
thank you everyone to make my bday so meaningful!!!!!

ps: carence and shertian..pls upload the photo la =S

No comments:

Post a Comment