Saturday, 1 August 2009

ah bu first crime

shit...i am very scared now....
i cannot sleep...should be insomnia again....
because of my ah bu....he keep barking and barking.......although i know you miss your mummy...
but can you please sleep asap?
you make me insomnia....... even u give me one hour silence, i also do not have the ability to sleep anymore....=(
i am feeling stressed and scared and panic if i suffer insomnia....
and this 3am...nobody is awake.....nobody can calm me down....shit...

pls give me the power of falling into sleep now..... tomorrow i have to go out one T_T

2 comments:

  1. aiyaiyai~ seem like your ah bu quite naughty wor... but it is still small, so forgive him lar ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo...he is very very very very very naughty ler T^T
    but he is very very very cute also wor...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete