Monday, 24 August 2009

cookies and huat kueh day =D


after my sorbet and muffie session...i feel like doing others.....although i think baking is a tiring job (-__-)

so i bought the cookie mixed flour from jusco...because...it will be more convenient than mix the flour myself....hahaha.....(because i am lazy lar...hahaha)


i only need to add one more egg and the butter together with my cookie mixture.....then distibuted it on my baking plate, decorated with chocolate chips..... and actually it was done =_+ really damn easy.......

although it didnt look appealing...but not that bad la....hahaha



then he told me he was going to bake huat kuih....but actually i was busy with my cookies..how did he do that...i really have no idea.....hahaha....i only knew that, he kept stirring stirring and stirring...and even asked for beater.....i got la...but spoilt...to bad la....hahahaha.....then he steamed it...after 15 minutes....it huat liao.....my mum did see the huat-ting kuih, and tasted it.....haha, she won her lottery the next day =D







No comments:

Post a Comment