Thursday, 13 August 2009

one of my important person in my life =))



















today went molek with my mum, as she wanted to buy the organic stuff.....
then i followed her, so that i can visit my Miss Yap, who is my piano teachers for 8 years...
i have never gone back to find her for 2 years....feel guilty =s as she is really an important person in my life, without her, i may not be able to complete my Grade 8 piano and theory....
and...the person I am afraid of the MOST...is not my mum... but her...when she shouted at me, i would cry IMMEDIATELY....hahahahahahahaha (cuz i always didnt practice at home..haha)
i remember her birthday is around august, so i went Lavender to buy her a fruit cake...actually i was craving for chocolate or coffee flavour...but i remember she doesnt like black cake =_=
(and my leftover RM100 pocket money each month, only left RM50 -_-)
i went inside the music centre, Miss Choo, the important admin in the centre, stunned....and said..."who is this"....when i stood in front of her, she said, "aiyo, siew juan ahhh"

hahaha, so happy =)

then i quickly asked her to lower her voice, as i wanted to ask her to borrow me the lighter...
but, my Miss Yap immediately came out from lesson after heard Miss Choo's voice...
hahaha
i believe Miss Yap felt very touch, and we even called all the piano teachers out to sing birthday song to her....(btw, all the piano teachers are in lesson actually+_+)
and actually...her birthday is on august 29....totally too early for celebration liao...haha (because i have never remembered the exact date since 10 years ago =p, from now, i will remember la..hahaha)

i miss my piano learning, piano stress, piano gangs, my Miss Yap..i miss old times.....

No comments:

Post a Comment