Thursday, 27 August 2009

i am useless

i am the most useless people in this world..i am the WORST people in this world...
why do I keep losing things? i hate myself for being like this...
i already told myself, be careful, beware...and i already kept checking checking and checking..
i even put somewhere which was considered safe to me...and checked frequently whether it was still there...
i know i cannot lose that things, i know it is very important to me...
i already put my efforts not to lose it...i did...
but, i am useless...i lost..
and i lost something that is on my "die die cannot lose" checklist...
i am very very very angry for myself, and i am very very sad.....
why do I keep losing things??
i am very very very sorry....i know it is too late.. i am useless

3 comments:

  1. I felt I am very useless yesterday as well. I was a fool for twice yesterday. And today something happened and I felt even worse... =(

    anyway, let's get this over and cheer up, i m sure tomorrow will be a better day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is never too late dear. Lesson learnt. Can always buy again. No problem. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE NOT USELESS. stop saying that! 0.0

    ReplyDelete