Monday, 31 August 2009

i dont want to leave my home

well...amazingly....i got the offer from maybank...
although i am actually more interested in sentosa IR, i have to give up the interview opportunity, as i already signed the contract with maybank....
i dont have bonuses, as maybank dont give bonus....damn it.....
and feel like kena cheated -_-
just get the PR first la....haiz

the time i dont have the job, eagerly want a job
the time i have the job, eagerly pray that the start working day will not approach...
damn it
i am getting used to stay at my own home, my own room, my own bed...
just dont feel like leaving...i have the shit feeling same as 3 years ago, the time i was forced to leave my home in order to study in singapore...
and now i am forced to leave my home in order to work in singapore...
this is totally two different things....at least i can enjoy my long school break at home, but now, i have to wait long long then only have ONE day public holiday....
damn it

and i have a dog now....just dont want to leave my ah bu...what if he forgets me? my parents have to bare in mind that they cannot see their only daughter again.... but currently i am really not suitable to travel everyday... as my working time is 9-6:30 or 7. if i follow my dad's car, i will reach company at 7, and he has to wait for me to off till 7.... haiz.... is totally inconvenient for him... i think i stay at singapore first la, at least have to familiar with my stuff...then see if can travel a year later or not? go home during weekend then....

i dont want to leave my mum, dad, and ah bu..very much =(

damn it....why have i to be in this situation?

3 comments: