Thursday, 13 August 2009

kena kissed


today when my mum went to molek buying her organic stuff....i was in music centre waiting for her to fetch me...
after she reached, she showed an angry face...and said, our car was knocked by someone....
she said, when she was reversing...the ppl on the back was also reversing his car...then my mum gave him a horn, he stopped reversing...but 5 seconds later, started his reversing again...
of course
who knows that person will only stop for 5 seconds?
our car was knocked..........
my mum was super super super super angry....i believe she wanted to scold that guy....
luckily the guy was very patient, and willing to compensate us.... he apologized and said that he did not notice...., ok lo...since he is willing to compensate...
but...our car is NEW car ler.....less than one year only == his car is VOLVO lo, our poor HONDA.... T^T

ps: actually, i scratched my mirror two days ago, now can repaint again, haha =p

No comments:

Post a Comment